Tuesday, March 5, 2013

L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Review

New L'Oreal Shampoo and Haircare line . These new L'Oreal hair products have become my current must haves... I purchased these about two weeks ago at Rite Aid Drugstore with a $1.50 off coupon each. They had a L'Oreal representative promoting these new products. I told her i was in search of a good drugstore shampoo since what I was using was not working for me, and she recommended the L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Triple Resist Reinforcing Shampoo and the L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Xtreme Straight Crème 5 fl oz (Retail prices $6.99 for the creme and $7.49 for the two shampoos). At first the creme was not my favorite and i must admit I regreted purchashing the creme at first . I felt it weighed down my hair and it made it look greasy! I was applying way too much and then I tried using a dime size for my whole head from roots to scalp and problem solved my hair is straight, smooth, and frizz free every time I straighten! :) This past weekend I had a couple makeup clients who had just paid $40.00 for them to straighten their hair for an event ...This was before I did their makeup they were telling me how they were not happy about the outcome of their hair and to be quiet honest the stylist had done a horrible job for such a simple task ! So I had to redo their hair using the L'Oreal products and their hair was amazing ! It looked healthy, shiny, frizz was gone and most important it looked straight. here are a couple pictures of the products and the clients overall look (makeup and hair done by me!0 :) What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment